Green | Natural Building
Building Green is our practice of incorporating environmentally responsible or resource-efficient processes into the design and construction of our projects. Our objective through Building Green is to minimize our impact on the environment through our construction methods.
Northwinds Construction use a range of building systems and materials concerning natural building as they emphasize sustainability. Northwinds selects products that are recycled, plentiful, or are from renewable resources.
Green | Natural Building Methods:
Northwinds Construction practice ‘Building Green’ through,
- Our use of recycled steel for our steel building erection
- Our use of locally quarried masonry selections
- Our use of double-pained glass for high-efficiency windows
- Our use of locally-produced plastic laminates
- Our use of A/C unites with SEER ratings of 14 and higher
- Our use of Motion-sensed lighting to reduce energy costs.